Raise Your Car Just Like You're in the Pits at Daytona!
- A Must for all lowered Mustangs!
- Quick and easy to install
- Adds rigidity and strength
- Gives safe and secure jacking points
- Can use with hydraulic jack and jack stands
- Allows for more room to work under car
- Weld-On requires no hardware
Get your Mustang off the ground in a flash with Kenny Brown Jacking Rails. Jacking Rails let you safely jack up your Mustang any place along the rocker panel under the doors. It prevents deformation of the front subframe rails, rocker panel, and floor pan commonly experienced with jack use. Plus, it adds additional rigidity and structural integrity to the chassis. This is a must have item for all lowered Mustangs! And, it's quick, easy, and simple to install. Finished in OE-quality, silver zinc chromate for great rust protection.
KB-28009 Fits '79-'93 Mustang GT, V6 and Cobra
KB-28009 Fits '05-'11 Mustang GT & V6